Z-Wave Control + USB Charger Insert
Control your outlet (lights, appliances or anything else plugged in) and charge your mobile devices at the same time in the same outlet. Connect the Power Control + USB Charger Insert to a Z-Wave app/hub to control the Swidget Outlet and monitor the power consumption to both outlets while charging your mobile devices fast and efficiently (5V@2.0Amp).
The USB charger is perfect for locations where you want to control and charge a device. With 5V@2A available through the Insert for a total of 10W, the USB charger supports faster charging for your devices. The Insert works exclusively with the Swidget Outlet for fast-charging of mobile devices anywhere in your home and control of your Outlet. Installed by pressing the Insert into the center cavity of the Swidget Outlet, you can turn any Swidget Outlet into a Z-Wave Controlled USB Charger instantly. Connect the Z-Wave Control Insert to your existing Z-Wave app/hub and you will be well on your way to home automation.
- Pair Insert with existing Z-Wave app or hub
- Set up schedules, timers, and notifications to turn your devices on or off
- Receive notifications based on actions learned by the Insert
- Monitor the power consumption to both outlets – save power and money
- Truly modular system. You can swap this Insert with others easily
- Intuitive, simple set up, and easy to use
- Swidget Z-Wave Control Insert features a button for on/off control when Z-Wave app or hub can’t be reached
- One year limited warranty
Looking to make your home just a little smarter? Swidget is a great place to start. Whether you’re starting with just one, or refitting the whole house, Swidget allows you to customize your installation over and over again. Built around the understanding that technology changes frequently – Swidget is modular, simple to use, and ever-growing. With new Inserts in development every day, we support smart home, today and in the future.
- Dimensions: 1.38 in. Depth, 0.67 in. Height, 1.28 in. Width
- Color/Finish: White
- Connection Type: Z-Wave
- Electrical Features: Programmable, Remote Control
- Material: Plastic
- Remote Access: Yes
- Requires Hub: Hub required
- Works with any certified Z-Wave hub