Swidget Smart Outlet + Z-Wave Control Insert
10 in stock
- Tamper Resistant 15Amp Smart Outlet + Z-Wave Insert bundle installed using your existing wiring (ETL Certified)
- Z-Wave enabled Insert allows you to control your Outlet and monitor the power consumption to both receptacles independently all from your smart phone (via your existing Z-Wave hub or app)
- Swidget Outlet + Z-Wave Insert works with your existing Z-Wave hub/app, like SmartThings, Hubitat, Vera, and Wink to set schedules, receive notifications, and control your Outlet
- Intuitive, simple installation and set up, easy to use
- Future-proof: when your needs change or technology changes, rather than re-wiring an Outlet, you can simply swap the Insert for another function or technology
What better way to start (or clean up) your smart home than with something as familiar as an outlet?! This Swidget bundle is made up of two elements, the Swidget Smart Outlet with Z-Wave Insert. The Swidget Outlet is a 15Amp standard decora style outlet that is installed using the existing wiring in your home. When paired with the Swidget Z-Wave Insert, it allows you to make your home a smart home without any clutter.
The Smart Outlet is installed via flying leads with screw-type ground terminal, is tamper resistant for safety, and is ETL certified (CSA/UL standards). When you pair it with the Swidget Z-Wave Insert, it can control your appliances, lights, even your whole home, from anywhere. The space-saving design doesn’t cover or block either receptacle, giving you more room to utilize your smart plug efficiently. Swidget is an intuitive, easy set-up for users, and is the first modular outlet of its kind.
The Swidget Insert is powered by your existing Z-Wave hub and can work with voice-activated assistants to make your life more efficient. Once the Z-Wave Control Insert is snapped into the center cavity of your Swidget Outlet, it will allow you to control one receptacle on your Outlet and monitor the power consumption to both receptacles independently. Use your existing Z-Wave app on your smart phone to set up notifications for when things like your sump pump or garage door opener turn on or off, to see the power consumption today or over time, and set schedules for your appliances, allowing you to control your home from your living room or while you’re away on vacation.